Lights! Camera! Six Words! For SixContest #93, we challenged you to sit in the producer’s chair and #PitchAMovieIn6Words. Some of you presented intriguing plot lines inspired by fan favorites (“Something’s Gotta Give Me a Break” –canadafreeze), while others combined two existing movies to create a compelling story (“Snow White and The Seven Samurai.” –ksan). Many of your pitches were Oscar-worthy, but only six were able to stay off the cutting room floor.
Introducing the Top Six Movie Pitches…
6. “Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner? Me.” –JAD
5. “Hidden Tiger Figures, Crouching Dragon Tattoo.” –Stella_Matutina
4. “Feminist “Grease”: Sandy flies away alone.” –@taradublinrocks
3. “Ferris Bueller gets promotion. Wall Street.” –DynamicDbytheC
2. “One Flew Back to the Future.” –JoC.
And the one that wins top billing…
1. The Perks of Being a Wizard” –TheatreGeek