As the leaves turn with the change of season, we often catch ourselves in moments of reverie. So, to celebrate the autumnal equinox as a community, we asked you to share your personal reflections on the impact of fall in Six Words. With shorter days setting in, there’s no time to waste. Without further ado, here are our favorite Sixes from SixContest #37, “A new season: your new start?“
6. “Birds are leaving. I am not.” —A.A.
5. “Spring cleans house. Autumn cleanses soul.” —PoeticPisces
4. “Autumn is the original Sepia filter.” —@WanderingWinar (via Twitter)
3. “Faithfully waiting for Great Pumpkin’s ascension.” —JohnBigJohn
2. “Fall back. Even time gets prepared.” —theLotLessMonster
And the top entry from SixContest #37 is…
1. “Summer blushes, leaves fall towards winter.” —StrangelEdweirdo