This SixContest proves it: the Six-Word community knows how to live life! Your six-word recipes were decadent, delightful, and downright delicious. With hundreds of submissions on our site and across social media, we can’t make all of the recipes entered, but these top six certainly deserve a try.
6. “Patio, Pints, and playful poker parties.” –Anne Austen-Lewis (via Facebook)
5. “Hear the melody, chase the truck.” –@MJmatters (via Twitter)
4. “Coconut shrimp with mango pineapple salsa.” –CanadaGoose
3. “Men who loved me with fruit.” –Smongar
2. “Lemon sorbet and Prosecco: grownup Slushee.” –AnnMC
And our top Six-Word summer recipe is…
1. “Sunset, mountain mist, bourbon, branch water.” –Berea2011