Glorious days are upon the next generation of scholars. For SixContest #76, we offer a gift of wise words from those who are making their procession this graduation season. Remember that life is unpredictable (“Embrace the world, even its thorns.” —SouthPorch) and sometimes the best advice is tried and true (“Relax. Tomorrow the real work begins.” @MarielleMondon via Twitter). In the end, you will find your purpose — your sweat and tears will not go to waste (“You’re enough to change the world.” —@asraimun via Twitter).
Introducing the Top Six commencement speeches:
6. “Use your vacation days. Always. Often.” —Lizasighs
5. “Enjoy the grace period before loans.” —@ktbbug (via Twitter)
4. “Remember those who rally behind you.” —paristexas
3. “Move forward: Courage first, confidence follows.” —@gailgrey (via Twitter)
2. “Nobody breaks ground by standing still.” —ChristinaDelia
And the Six Words that will set you on the path to success . . .
1. “Make our today your starting line.” —thepoet1